Sunday, September 01, 2002

well, it's taken me a while to get to posting again. guess I needed a little pick me up in my life & i got it tonight. Nothing quite like being reassured that that which you'd thought you'd lost is still really there :)
dreams have been intense & feelings neglected show themselves once more.
funny how the truth can never be hidden. it always seems to reveal itself.
i'm finding that words just aren't what's needed so much at this point & that expression through action is so much more rewarding. reminds me of an awesome bucky fuller quote :
"You can't better the world by simply talking to it. Philosophy to be effective must be mechanically applied."
right on...you'll probably be seeing a lot more quotes from here as time passes us by...
till next time...keep true to yourselves.
darren

No comments:

Post a Comment