Monday, May 17, 2004

Ahhh..if only all Mondays were like this...

What a great day. it felt great to get up early & i managed to get out of work early too.
When I got home I was happy to discover that a couple ebay items had arrived...
just one more till I'm back to having no transactions in process...gotta take some time off from that. (although I'm tempted to do a little selling again & clearin' out some of my records)
anyway... today I came home to find the Samurai Jack First Season DVD set and the over 900 page book "Forbidden Archeology : The Hidden History of the Human Race" by Michael Cremo & Richard Thompson.
I'm looking forward to reading that & then i want to tackle Cremo's next book which is almost as thick -
"Human Devolution: A Vedic alternative to Darwins Theory"

I also planted some Basil today & took new garden pics





I've still got to plant a few more things...


well, time to decide..Samurai Jack or the Monday night Stargate SG1 marathon...hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment