Thursday, May 20, 2004

Hello to all ya first timers

Well, since I've been so bad at keeping in touch with so many people over the last year or two, I figured it's be best to simply point y'all in this general direction. If yer interested in keeping up, I'll be posting pretty much daily here: links, what's happening with my art/music/garden/life...
hopefully it'll be at least somewhat interesting to some of you! :)
anyway...browse around & keep coming back.
I'll be adding more links to the sidebar soon too and am planning on having direct links to music downloads of my music & dj mixes as soon as i get more webspace.
till next time...

2 comments:

  1. hello! It's Tamar!!! What's up sugar?? I too am completely obsessed with my garden. It's a great thing to do when you're five months pregnant!!!! Yes, can you believe it? So I have something of yours that I need to send you.
    Give me your address. you'll be very happy!
    love
    tamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just say yes to gardening!
    congrats Tamar!
    hmm...i can't even imagine what you'd have of mine.
    you've definitely got me curious...

    ReplyDelete