Wednesday, July 21, 2004

cool cukes

Well, had my first cucumber harvest (2).
and they're big ones too!
also harvested radishes, more greens, and spinach, lots of basil...
I have pics i still need to prep for the web.
I'm bettin there are more cukes ready today.
We've been getting a good alternation of wet/ sunny & hot weather.
An animal of some sort ate the tops of almost all of my blackbeans. :^(
I think that the birds are eatin all of the pole beans. oh well....
I'm more into the growing thing. I think I'll be using the cukes as bartering goods.
Oh yeah...the beets are lookin ready to harvest too.
time for some juicin.
Have been feelin a bit run down the last few days.
Actually went to bed at 7:30 last night or something like that.
felt good to get the sleep.
Finished Ratchet & Clank over the weekend & ebayed " R & C Going Commando" to continue the fun.
Gotta pick up Beyond Good & Evil too. I've heard nothing but good things about that game.
more later...?

No comments:

Post a Comment