Monday, July 12, 2004

new posts to come...

no time to do an in depth post rigt now, but i wanted to let y'all know that I've taken some new garden pics & that I'm going to expand further on some of the ideas presented in my "on inspired action" post.
interesting to note that I've had two different friends present the yahoo news article about the possible plan to postpone the Nov. elections.
interesting to note due to the fact that I've been saying for at least the last 2 years that there are not going to be free elections this time around.
heck, i think i've been saying that since september 11, 2001.
more on all this & more in coming posts.
I'm also going to be adding some new links to the right hand column of this page, including links to some friends' blogs.
stay tuned... ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment