Wednesday, July 28, 2004

releasing the unneeded

Just wanted to let all of my wonderful friends know that I am going to start going through all of my books & cd's & start thinning out the collection.
I'll be selling all that i get rid of at decent prices. (and bartering too!)
music:vinyl from the early nineties ala stereolab, early ambient dub/trip hop & orb stuff,spacemen 3, maybe some spiritualized if i can get myself to part with it.
cd's will mostly be mid nineties to present electronica of various sorts & a few rare spiritualized cd's.
books: mostly esoteric / spirituality / metaphysics books with a sprinkling of futurist & media criticism books.
it's gonna be tough to part with these, but I think i need to. i can't be haulin around a reference library for my whole life.
I'm going to eventually put it all on ebay, so if anyone wants to know what i have beforehand, let me know by e-mailing me at delogan(at)mac.com (not a link so that bot's cannot harvest the address for spam)
I'm also getting rid of a couple pair of sandals.
a pair of chaco terrano z1's that are size 10 wide.
and also a pair of ecco mens sandals size 43 (10).
both are excelent sandals, but are a bit too big for me (that's what i get for buying online)
if intereseted in either of these let me know asap as they are going on ebay very soon.
I'll be compiling lists soon enough (what a chore that will be!)
if anyone knows a good place to buy cardboard record mailers in chicago, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. You know I want to look through that book collection!!! Don't leave me hanging!

    ;) Kitten

    ReplyDelete