Thursday, September 23, 2004

a beautiful evening

what a night!
sweet p and i had a wonderful talk about many many things.
all I'm gonna say about that is that I am a very very happy & lucky man.
there's a lot of work ahead, but all worth it.
I met up with her at UIC when she got out of class at 5. interesting being on campus again. i lived there my first 2 years in chicago (1989-91).
we walked over to taylor st. and got some awesome thai food at Thai Bowl & sat outside & talked. afterwards, we checked out Millenium Park, which neither of us had been to yet. it was awesome to see those towers with the water & faces at night. so beautiful & surreal. it's refreshing to experience public art that is somewhat interactive.
we also ended up walking over to the lakefront & up to Navy Pier.
all in all, it was simply an amazing night that I'll never forget.
i want to write a lot more about it all, but I'm not sure if that's the best route at this point, so I'll leave it at that.
it's just wonderful to finally be able to feel absolutely sure about something & know you aren't the only one.
:^)

1 comment: