Thursday, May 26, 2005

oh joy!

Amazing things are happening.
I can feel it.
spring! yay!
the garden is planted (except for tomato plants which i frikkin need to go get!),
my home is getting cleaner ever week as i go thru it room by room spring cleaning.
new friends abound.
and certain relationships deepen in extremely exciting & exhiliarating ways.
I'm at a point where i need to stop stopping.
life, love, it's calling, saying "experience me, you've been watching from the sidelines for too long. It's time for you to join in the dance!"
for so many years of my life i have been observer.
the transition from one state to another can be daunting.
but step by step i walk out of the shadows & into the light.
i'm not yet used to attention, but it grows.
it becomes increasingly apparent to everyone that i am moving into something altogether different. i can see it in the way people look at me.
i'm having a strange time adjusting.
but i need to keep stepping further outward, exposing myself, being increasingly authentic.
i can only hope that by doing this, i can possibly facilitate the same transformation in others.
knowing that i've found someone that understands this, that is as excited & perplexed by the same things, brings me so much joy.
i can hardly wait to explore further with her! (and i know she's readin this!;^) )

No comments:

Post a Comment