Monday, August 01, 2005

notta

I've been takin some time off from the mind and all of that & concentrating on the garden, making music, mixin songs, and to tell ya the truth, I've been playin a lot of Star Wars Battlefront.
gotta have some fun, ya know?

I seem to be heading into a very lucrative time of my life, that's for sure.
unexpected messages from unknown people...all good, all inspiring.
it's truly amazing how this internet thingy can really connect people that are far away from each other.
for those that get all bent out of shape about it not being in the flesh, i say to you...PLURALISM!
this isn't taking away that possibiity, but helping it grow more expansive.
we get to explore a bit more, exchange idea, creations, etc.
it's wonderful and I'm lovin it.

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to manage to upgrade my computer world.
my old first gen snow ibook is just not cutting it for the musical app's. matter of fact, neither is my graphite era 500Mhz G4 desktop.
If I'm really gonna get serious about my music, I'm gonna have to invest, and I hate spending that much money.
even more than that, i hate debt, and there is no way that i can afford to get the kind of powerbook I'd need to do the job by paying for it upfront in cash.
ya see...i don't do credit cards. I have a prepaid that acts like a debit card, and i got that simply to make my life easier when it comes to online stuff.
and let me tell you, it's made things a LOT easier.
I gues at some point I'll end up getting a CC again, but I'm not looking forward to it.
I don't like banks. they are sinister, the most sinister of ALL institutions.
if you want to know why i believe this, simply educate yourself about fiat lending...they only actually have 10% of anything they loan, which means that 90% of what you borrow is created out of thin air.
think about that...i mean...really think about that...
that means that, not including interest, 90% of what a bank gets paid back on loans was nothing more than numbers punched into a computer.
but ya better believe that if you do not pay it back, they will take REAL physical wealth, such as property.
it's a black hole. there is NEVER more coming out of a bank than there is coming in.
once again, think about this...it means that banks are designed to collect all of the assets of a culture. they are eating machines.
anyway....
it's a real pain in the ass not liking or wanting to use banks, that's for sure.

I suppose I'm gonna have to do that too at some point.
especially if I'm gonna start traveling more, which is something tht i am feelin comin into my life.
Invites keep coming in.
I feel like I am becoming internationsl without even having to leave my home...yet another interesting aspect of the wired world.

all i know is that these are damn interesting times we're livin in.

1 comment:

  1. Travel? I better be seeing you in one of the next two summers then!

    ReplyDelete