Monday, September 05, 2005

encounters

well, this sure was an interesting weekend.
spent friday night running errands & cleaning.
felt good to get things done before the weekend started.

saturday proved to be a little trying.
I found out that stacie is moving to berlin with her husband thomas.
I guess i just don't like the idea of being so far away from her.
she's been one of the most important people in my life for so long.
I'm glad i got to share the times we have as both partners and as friends.
we spent most of the day & evening together and it was really nice.
I'm going to miss her more than i can express.

sunday had its interesting moments as well.
I think I saw pete.
i've always wondered when that would happen.
I was actually a bit amused by it, probably because it did not effect me at all, and i had thought that it would.
happened on the el & he decided to get on the car in front of me when he saw me. (as he was transferin from the red to brown lines)
at least i think that was him....
he probably thinks that i still have plans to come try to steal sweet p away from him.
no worries pete, i've let it go.
i still care, but i've relinquished the desire.
later this month it will be a year since patricia & i last saw wach other or spoke to one another.
i miss her, but I'm not all depressed about it .
it was an amazing experience to get to spend the time with her that i did.
I hope both of them are well.
i hope both of them are happy.

so many intense experiences occuring for so many people these days.
i wish great strength to us all.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful The blog is a great help. I'm learning a lot about blogs by visiting blogs such as this. Check out our regular website.. alternative energy source information Learn about alternative energy source information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is very good!
    Congratulations!

    life insurance

    ReplyDelete