Monday, December 12, 2005

finally!

i'm thinking that today my foot may be healed enough to walk home!
the sun is shining, it's a little warmer than it has been and i'm feeling inspired all of the way through, so I'm gonna go for it & just make sure that i stick next to a bus route in case it starts giving me problems.
that really kinda sux because today is the kind of day that i cherish walking up the lakefront.
in the winter, the water & the sky have this quality that they simply do not have the rest of the year. the colors are amazing.
it is also nice that there is less fear of being overrun by cyclists & rollerbladers.
now i'm talkin myself into tryin that.

i just discovered that i am able to get the days off that i am neeeding for my new year's trip to CoMO! whoohoo!
i'm so damn excited! better get ready j-dog cus here i come!
(and i have a feelin I'm not going to be wanting to come home!)
*shiver of excitement*

many many new things to think about & take care of.
but i'm ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment