Thursday, October 11, 2007

Movement

Red hawk told me to keep an eye out for signs.
In my daily tarot I’ve been getting quite telling draws:
Multiples within the last week of The World, the Tower, Ten of Wands,
Knight of Swords, Queen of Pentacles, Knave of Wands.

I’ve shed, I’ve bartered, I’ve let go, and am in Limbo…
…but just til the 15th. Then on the road.
The journey west begins.
Beyond the mountains.
To the land of Arches.
The mixture of daytime interaction with an everchanging flow of people and the nighttime solitude should be interesting and inspiring.

A book to write, art to create,
Visions to explore.

18 years in Chicago was plenty enough.
I had to go. Felt I could not stay another winter.
I’ll miss so many and so much.

I am sure there will be a lot more writing.
Though since I will not have internet at home, the posting will most likely be weekly.

Thank you to all of you who have been so generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment