Monday, July 15, 2013

Shawq & Awe

A Battle Brews
With my 
Commanding Self
How do I tame 
This Beast?

Insecurities,
Faith Challenged
An expansive Limbo
Surrounding me.

Signs abound
Of 
Wonderous Things.
How do I restore
A feeling
Of
Ishq?

The Shawq
I feel
Tearing a hole
In my Heart
Opening me up
To such Great Love

Though I must summon
Such great Patience
In order to allow
It to 
Fruit.


She's nabbed my 
Sweet attention
Making me
Reconsider
The importance and
Meaning
Of All Things.

In this
I find myself
In Turmoil
Which end is up?
Which Me is Me?

It is an important
Lesson
And
She
Is an
Intense 
Teacher.

Dear Beloved,
Grant me the strength
To see Through 
Illusion
And recognize
That which is Real
And
Cast away
That which is
Illusion.
So that this Heart
May once again
Know peace
And Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment